Pakistan society of interventional cardiology must flourish on the horizon of global interventional arena as an educational and highly professional body.
- Pakistan society of interventional cardiology was established on a small scale back in 2005. It has come a long way since then despite immense challenges in a developing country.
- It aims at uplifting interventional practices in Pakistan to international standards and maintain adequate level of training for young interventionists across the country.
- It aims at further strengthening International collaborations through conferences and meetings.
- National database and Registry systems are one of the most important priorities of PSIC.
- Finally, the goal of PSIC is to promote cardiac health in Pakistani population by education, advanced interventional methods and improved preventive strategies.